Senior Internal Communications and Engagement Manager
Food & Beverages | Birmingham, United Kingdom, GB
Rich Baker MBA MCIPR MCIPD FInstLM is an intrapreneurial and experienced professional manager with over 20 years experience in large, highly regulated companies.
He has led large, diverse teams through significant organisational and cultural change. Rich has also developed innovative solutions to improve customer, external and internal communications, customer service, retailing, logistics and drive engagement with both employees and stakeholders.
• Leadership of a large-scale cultural intervention for over 3000 colleagues
• Development of organisational vision and values in organisations
• Group-wide annual engagement and pulse surveys
• Corporate social media and online customer service channels (including pioneering @virgintrains, @lm_newsfeed and @lm_careers)
• Launch of the UK's first corporate donation-matching website and
• Leading triple award-winning internal communications publications and teams
Rich was invited to join Engage for Success in 2010 and has been an active supporter of the movement ever since. He created and moderates the global google+ employee engagement community for Engage for Success at http://gplus.to/employeeengagement and also speaks and blogs on employee engagement and the future of work.
Follow him on Twitter @theintrapreneur